Your Call To Action!
Our economy, our country, will not be turned around by Washington DC! It must be turned around by us, together.
There are many ways that you can help.
If you are disappointed with the current atmosphere and results in Washington D.C., you must do something about it. There are millions of people who feel exactly the way you feel; who are just like you. The economy and this country will not be turned around by Washington. The gridlock and self-interest ensures that things will not improve. It must be turned around by you, by us, together. Tens of millions of centered citizens coming together will force bipartisanship, compromise and progress in Washington D.C., or will usher in new leaders on both sides during the 2012 elections.
Here's what you must do:
1. Promise to vote for centrist-minded candidates during the pivotal elections of 2012. Study the candidates. Be informed, not ignorant. Demand full disclosure of candidates’ political philosophies on their publicly available web site, and in print. If you promise to do these things, you are already beginning to change American government and politics.
2. Forward the electronic PDF copy of this document to everyone you know, immediately. Post it to your social network. Download the booklet. Point your friends and colleagues to this site...
3. Write or visit your local Republican or Democratic Party leadership. Express your outrage. If they don't hear you, there are ways that you and those who feel similarly to you can remove the party leadership and change the party platform. To begin such a process, you must organize.
4. Start your own local AmericanCentrist.US organization – in your town, your precinct, on your campus. Get to know people who think like you do. You can change the world together.
5. Write your Congressman and your Senator. You can find their mailing and email addresses at:
a. Express your outrage at the gridlock in Washington D.C.
b. Tell them about AmericanCentrist.US. Mail or email them a copy of "An Urgent Call."
c. Tell them that you demand bipartisanship, cooperation, and progress.
6. Have questions? Email us at info@AmericanCentrist.US.
7. Want to join and follow our movement? Go to http://TheCenterIsNotTheProblem.blogspot.com
8. Want to help lead our movement? Email us at: email@example.com.
Like you, I am a concerned citizen, and have not been politically active until this time. I have no agenda other than helping to end gridlock and set America on a better path.
Christopher J. Stockwell